We know this is the largest purchase you'll make and current TV shows can make home buying look glamorous and easy! However, TV shows are very unrealistic compared to how our market currently is. There are many ways we utilize our superb reputation and experiences to give you the edge to have your offer accepted.
Below I have some information on why I think we would be a great fit for you and how we can help you get the best deal possible in this crazy market!
1) We average well over 200 deals per year and know the market extremely well!
2) We have a great system in place and a great transaction coordinator to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks and that your purchase goes smoothly.
3) We have more reviews then just about any midsize team out there (500+). This means when we submit an offer for you, and the listing agent does their research on us, they see that we are a team that closes deals, which means their seller has better chance at a smooth deal that will close.
4) We Come from all walks of life: Military family, Construction, Teaching, Coaching, Corporate World, Medical field and other areas as well.
5) We are a Dave Ramsey ELP - which means that we are very good at what we do.
6) We give our buyers the personal touch. We show you the homes ourselves and don't use a showing agent. The agent you talk with is the agent you work with.
7) If your agent can't show you a home due to a scheduling conflict, one of the other team members most likely can. That way you don't miss out on your dream home.
8) We have great lenders who can get you qualified and great inspectors to make sure the surprises in your home minimal.
This is a fabulous resource with all the typical FAQ's for first time home owners. Our team is familiar with all types of loans, FHA, VA, Conventional etc.
Please give me call or send me an email and we'll get back to you ASAP
12265 Oracle Boulevard, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921, United States
We just wanted to reach out to say thank you for all your help in the past as our real estate agent. We have had a few more experiences as we have bounced around the country, and we definitely feel that when we measure real estate agents up against you they consistently fail to meet our expectations. You were excellent and showed us what right looked like in the real estate business. Thank you again, and since we are in New Mexico now please let us know if you decide to sell real estate here as well because we want you to represent us!